10월 4일 패치노트 원문입니다.
- Added character deletion
- Characters may only be deleted if the character is more than 2 days old
- Teams will now be disbanded automatically if one of the following conditions are met:
- If a team has multiple members, and all members have been inactive for more than 6 months; or
- If a team has a single member, and the member has been inactive for more than 1 month
- Fixed sell prices for some BP-sourced items
- Air Balloon sales were temporarily disabled due to misleading sell prices in the client, and sales have been re-enabled
- Android: Fixed an issue where Summaries would not be visible while Trading
- Android: Fixed various issues with the Safari Zone interface
- Fixed an issue where, if multiple trade evos were traded to another character, only one would process
- Probably fixed an issue where, in Tournament Mode / PvP, Trick may sometimes have led to non-consumable items being consumed permanently
- Enabled mailing items to same-account
- Fixed an issue where certain objects, e.g. Driftveil City's Gym Elevator, may not render correctly after relogging
- Gems may now be consumed if the target has a Substitute
- Sleep Talk is no longer omitted from Encore
- Fixed an issue where Focus Punch's priority comparisons wouldn't always work correctly with negative priority moves (Roar, Counter, Revenge, etc.)
- Possibly fixed an issue where, in some cases on Android, the "Another user logged in" message may erroneously occur.
- Fixed Rage Powder never ending
- Minimum auction fees have been reduced to:
- Fixed various issues with the Contest user interface
- Fixed various issues with Custap Berry battle effects
- Recycle may now cause the caster to immediately consume certain items which normally trigger on HP Change / Status Ailment change
- Toxic Spikes's poison infliction is no longer prevented by Magic Guard (although it will still deal no damage)
- Fixed an issue where Flame Burst would deal secondary damage to the main target of the skill
- Fixed various issues with Sheer Force
- Fixed an issue where Flinch would never proc if a target was Sleeping
- Fixed ordering of Recoil/Life Drain / Held Item retaliation effect procs
With this update, we will be pruning inactive characters and inactive teams. Criteria for automated deletion is as follows:
Characters who have met ALL of the following criteria have been deleted:
- Not online for at least 6 months
- Less than 6 hours' played time
- Less than $25,000 money
- Have no shinies on the character
- Have no party members level 50 or higher
- Account has not ever donated
Teams who have met at least one of the following criteria have been deleted:
- For teams with multiple members, if all members have been inactive for more than 6 months, the Team will be disbanded.
- For teams with a single member, if the member has been inactive for more than 1 month, the Team will be disbanded.
The names and tags associated with these characters and teams are now available for use.